Casa Calderoni Reservations
Weâ€™re so pleased that youâ€™ve decided to make a reservation with Casa Calderoni in the beautiful colonial town of San Miguel De Allendeâ€“the home of heroes of the Mexican independence movement and the center for the arts movement.
We know youâ€™ll enjoy your time in this little town, and for convenience, weâ€™ve partnered with third-party reservations serviceâ€“Book It Nowâ€“to make the process as simple as possible. To access our reservations site, simply click the link below or copy it into your web browser:
Bed & Breakfast Accommodations
In case you need a refresher, we have nine wonderful options for you to choose from during your stay in our Mexican paradise:
- Vincent Van Gogh: Our standard room with a king bed, one roomy bathroom, cable television and a private terrace.
- Henri Matisse: A colorful two-bedroom suite featuring a king bed, two twins in the living area, plenty of closet space, an atrium and small sitting area.
- Diego Rivera: An executive-style suite that offers a king bed, large closet atrium and an additional sofa bed in the living room.
- Fernando Botero: An interior junior suite with a king bed, large closet, and bathroom that features a tub and shower combination.
- Frida Kahlo: Executive suite offering a king bed with two armoires, a sitting area and a balcony that overlooks the patio.
- Georgia Oâ€™Keefe: Junior suite featuring two full beds, a spacious sitting area, large closet and a balcony with a view of the patio.
- Salvador Dali: This executive suite offers a comfortable king bed, large closet, atrium and a sofa bed in the living area.
- Paul Gauguin: This junior suite features two full-size beds, as well as French doors that open up to a flowering terrace with views of the city.
- Pablo Picasso: An executive suite with a king bed, balcony and two large windows that overlook the rooftops and city streets.
We know youâ€™ll enjoy your stay in this eclectic town of San Miguel De Allende, no matter which of our suites you choose. Youâ€™ll feel the wonderful energy in this small Mexican town, and we know youâ€™ll come to share our love of Mexico, its culture and its people.